48 Social Media Post Ideas
Growing your business with Social Media
Social media is an exciting way to reach out to your audience and build your brand. But with so many different types of social media posts out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some ideas to help you get the most out of your social media posts:
1. Share eye-catching visuals: Photos, videos, GIFs, and illustrations can help draw attention to your post and make it more memorable.
2. Ask questions: Try asking your followers a question related to your post to encourage engagement and discussion.
3. Share your story: People love to hear stories, so why not share some of your own? Tell your followers about an experience you’ve had, or a valuable lesson you’ve learned.
4. Offer tips and advice: Everyone loves to learn something new, so why not share some tips or advice related to your industry or niche?
5. Offer exclusive deals: Offering exclusive deals or discounts to your followers is a great way to encourage engagement and keep them coming back for more.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to create exciting and engaging posts that your followers will love. So why not give it a try.
Using Social Media?
Tired of NOT Getting Results?
This E-book will help
- Optimize your profile
- Create a posting schedule
- Follow the right people
- Using Hashtags
Download your free e-book
Please share, it’s free!
48 Social Media Post Ideas
1. A poll for your followers
2. Photos of your employees
3. A video promo for one of your products
4. Content that your customers have created
(related to your business)
5. Case studies from customers
6. A link to your newest blog post
7. A behind the scenes video of your business
8. Company accomplishments and milestones
9. A link to an older blog post
10. An infographic
11. Valuable information from other influencers
12. A tutorial video on a common problem
13. A tip or trick that will solve a simple challenge
14. Inspirational quotes
15. Inspirational images
16. Information about upcoming events
18. Customer reviews
20. Historical info related to your business
21. Company culture posts (photos, behind the
22. Industry related news
23. A question for your followers to answer
24. Holiday-related posts
25. An answer to a commonly asked question
26. Links to free resources
27. Job listings
28. Hiring announcements
29. Live videos
30. Links to promote email signups
31. Inviting your customers to ask any questions
32. Asking for customer feedback
33. Product reviews
34. An industry-related statistic
35. Promotion of a partner business
36. A comment on a trending topic
37. Links to valuable tools
38. A day in the life post (CEO, COO, etc.)
39. Favorite product recommendations
40. Links to sales and specials
41. Photos from recent company events
42. Thank your followers for something
43. Expert insights into a topic
44. A weekly roundup of helpful resources
45. A sneak peek at something that’s coming
46. An industry-related prediction
47. A creative use for one of your products
48. Promote your products and services
Get Your Instagram Hashtag Research & Comprehensive Report on How To Grow Your Instagram Account
NEED HELP WITH INSTAGRAM?
Comprehensive Hashtag Research
Struggling with your Instagram account?
We can help with researching the best and most appropriate hashtags for your Instagram account.
We provide you with a list of Hashtags specific to your account and guide you on how to use them for your page.
We will send you a detailed report showing you how you can optimize and grow your profile.
People find you because of your hashtags. Instagram’s algorithms use them to identify the right audience for your account, and it helps get you more followers.
Ask us about Hashtags research here.
Below are supposedly the best times to post on each social media channel, we generally use these times, but you can experiment yourself to see what works best for you.
In a recent study by Sprout Social, probably the best time to post on Facebook would be the early morning, about 8 am to 9 am, and then 1 pm and 3 pm GMT.
Sprout Social say for Twitter, the best times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 11 am GMT, and peak times are Wednesday from 1 am to 3 pm.
Sprout social again say posting on Instagram for the best engagement is Monday to Friday from 11 to 12. But Tuesdays between 11 am to 2 pm is a good time.
LinkedIn is used for business. The best times to post on LinkedIn are Wednesday, 8 am to 10 am. Thursday 9 am and 1 pm to 2 pm and Friday at 9 am.
Not everyone uses Pinterest, but you should. The best times for Pinterest seems to be Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 12 pm, 6:17 PM, and 8:02 PM.
Best times are Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. They also say that Mondays and Tuesdays are also a great time, again, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.